What is the Cuba Tourist Card?
The Cuba Tourist Card is a travel permit that can be obtained online. It allows the holder to visit Cuba on holiday for up to 90 days. It is an entry requirement for the majority of tourists.
How long can I stay in Cuba with the Tourist Card?
The Card does not expire before traveling, this means that you can travel at any time with your card. Once you enter Cuba, the card has a 90 day validity.
What is the difference between Green and Pink Tourist Cards for Cuba?
The Pink Cuba Tourist Card is issued to travelers who will fly to Cuba from the United States. The Green Tourist Card is issued to travelers arriving from other countries or on cruises. We only provide Pink Cuba Tourist Cards
What are the requirements to travel to Cuba from the U.S?
All travelers traveling to Cuba from the United States must obtain a tourist card and travel under an OFAC category that best describes your purpose of travel. Regardless of your citizenship, you must comply with the travel regulations if you are traveling to Cuba from the U.S.
What are the OFAC categories?
- Support for the Cuban people (if you use private taxis, you can use the receipts to justify this category)
- Family visit
- Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments & certain intergovernmental organizations
- Journalistic Activity
- Professional Research
- Educational Activities
- Religious Activities
- Public performances, athletic/non-athletic competitions, exhibitions
- Humanitarian Projects
- Activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes
- Exportation, importation or transmission of information
Why don’t you ask for the traveler’s name?
We ship visas blank and once you receive your visa you will manually fill in the information indicated on the visa as it is on your passport. (last name, first name, date of birth, passport number and citizenship).
How do I fill out my visa?
- Manually fill out the information required on visa in black ink pen
- All information must reflect exactly what is on your passport, if there are any errors, the visa will be invalid
- Please do not detach the two sides, the visa needs to stay intact
- The visa is valid for one entry and one exit
- The visa is valid for 90 days from the day you enter Cuba